Blockchain Media Agency Truth Adds Six Advisorsbr>
Blockchain media agency Truth has appointed six new members to its advisory board.
Truth’s new advisors are:
- Jonathan Durden, co-founder of PHD
- Tim Hipperson, Chairman of Fearlessly Frank and Founder of Morph
- Sean Gogarty, former CEO, Baking, Cooking and Spreads at Unilever
- Mimi Turner, formerly SVP Strategy at Vice UK and Marketing Director at Ladbible
- Frank Morris, CISO – FTSE Insurer and Security Leader at NCC Group
- Ben Brophy, CEO Blocklab
Mary Keane Dawson, CEO of Truth, said the board signals the company’s intent to become a major media player.
“All of the advisors have already succeeded once or more in their career and will make significant contributions to the success of Truth,” said Dawson.
Truth was launched last November. It uses blockchain smart contract technology to provide transparency in the media supply chain for planning and buying service for advertisers. It has offices in London, San Francisco, Singapore, Auckland and Sydney.