First Quarter Token Sales In 2018 Eclipse Entire Last Year – Reportbr>
A new market intelligence report from Elementus.io on the latest ICO trends has been released. Its key finding: first quarter token sales for 2018 have already surpassed the entire year for 2017.
Other key findings from the Q1 token report:
- The first quarter of 2018 saw $14.2 billion raised via token sales vs. $9 billion raised in all of 2017
- After a dip in December, the number of monthly token sales reached a new high in March
- Token sales are getting bigger – 4 of the 5 largest token fundraising efforts of all time took place last quarter (the EOS ICO has been ongoing since June 2017).
- Security tokens and SAFT agreements are growing in popularity
- Total fundraising volume split by country and region, with the USA, Venezuela, Switzerland and Singapore raising the most money through ICOs